Let us order what you need through our supplier network.
Sourcing What You Need
Does your project call for something that isn’t readily available? Or something that we don’t carry in our inventory?
Let H&R Fabrics special order exactly what you need. Whether you are working to source something you’ve seen somewhere else, or your client has sent you on a special fabric and trim quest, we can help.
We will engage our supplier network to track down what you need. If it’s available, we can locate it for you.
Special Order Details
- What is a special order? A special order item is any product that is not part of our regular stock.
- Order deposit and payment. All special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit when you place your order. The balance is due when your order arrives.
- Shipping charges. Shipping charges apply to special orders less than 20 yards. Orders of 20 yards or more arrive freight paid.
- Expected delivery. Most special orders arrive between 10 and 14 days. We stay in communication with our supplier to make sure you know about the expected delivery date and any changes that might occur.
- Direct shipping. Depending on the policy of our vendors, some special order items can be shipped directly to your home or workroom.
- Special order refunds and returns. Unfortunately, special orders are not refundable or returnable. Please make sure your order is accurate before you place it.
Placing Your Special Order With H&R Fabrics
We are always happy to help you source the items you need. You can call us with your order, or you can stop by and talk with any of our staff to start your special order.
Occasionally, our vendor will be out of stock on some items. If this happens to your order, we will notify you as soon as we hear from our vendor so you always know the status of your order.
We cover special orders in our FAQ.