products and services to help you deliver rock star projects to your clients.
Welcome to the H&R Fabrics family!
As an interior designer, you have a challenging profession. At H&R Fabrics, we do everything we can to make selecting and sourcing your fabrics, trims, and other materials as easy as possible. But wait, we don’t stop there – we have a large, stocked selection of vinyl, leather, and outdoor fabrics, too!
Make H&R Fabrics your business secret weapon. You’ll discover fabrics and trims sourced from markets around the world that you won’t find anywhere else. Combined with our commitment to excellent customer service, you’ll experience the H&R Fabrics difference.
We love fabrics and trims. In fact, we might qualify as fabric-aholics. So if you are as passionate about fabrics and trims as we are, you’ll feel right at home here.
Stay connected to H&R Fabrics! Sign up for our email newsletter and start getting insider perks. Yes! I want perks!
Let’s Get Acquainted!
If you are new to H&R Fabrics, we want to introduce ourselves:
- We are a family-owned business that’s served the design community in Phoenix for over 50 years. Our management team today is the third generation to own and operate the family business. Because we grew up working here after school and on weekends, it’s in our DNA.
- We lead by example. Our employees treat our customers with respect and deliver exceptional service because that’s how we treat them. We walk our talk. We have an amazing team ready to help you rock your client projects.
- You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. Want to know more about our store policies? Or, how to place a custom order? Check out our FAQ page for all of these details and more.
- We deliver an excellent experience with each transaction. But don’t take our word for it. Our customers tell their own stories of great service, outstanding selection, and how we exceeded their expectations.
There’s even more on our website. We invite you to take a few minutes to explore and get acquainted with us.
Shop Online With Us
We have an online store where you can purchase our tools and supplies. You get the advantage of shopping at any time without having to leave your home, design studio, or office.
What We Offer You
Here are a few ways that we can support you and your interior design business:
- We stock thousands of fabrics and trims. Paula, our CEO, travels to markets and trade shows across the US and around the globe to bring our extensive and unique inventory to Phoenix. No matter what your design budget, we have a great selection of products to make your project a success!
- We’ve got the tools and supplies you need. Whether you prefer to delegate or roll up your sleeves, we’ve got everything you need to bring your projects to life.
- Pinched for time? Ask about our delivery service. We are happy to send your order to your studio, workroom, office, or client site in the Phoenix metro area. Get the 411 on our delivery service to make it easy to get more done in your day. Are you out of the Phoenix metro area? We offer shipping services, too!
- Need H&R to come to you? We have a road warrior sales representative dedicated to serving the design community. We can bring our industry knowledge right to your office or design studio.
- Smitten by something you saw? With our industry connections, we can special order what you want in the quantity you need. We take on special orders like a warp looking for a weft.
- Not sure what you need? We can help you find the right materials to meet the aesthetic and practical requirements of your project. Just ask us and we’ll research what’s available to give you the options you need for your product selection.
Need directions? Or want to call us? Our contact page has everything you need to reach out to us. I want directions
Take An Online Tour
To help you find all of the treasures in stock, we’ve created this video tour.
Our video is great, but it can’t replace seeing (and touching) our inventory. There’s nothing like walking through our 20,000 square foot stocking warehouse to get inspired.
Need help when you are here? Ask one of our friendly team members for a personal tour or help finding exactly what you need.
No Stiletto Zone
One more thing. While we love pretty shoes as much as the next person, we recommend that you wear something practical for your trek here.
We jokingly call this the “No Stiletto Zone,” but it’s actually smart advice. We promise not to look at your feet while you are here.
Call us or ask when you visit and we’ll explain the benefits and requirements for trade accounts.