Add H&R Fabrics as your business partner and experience our full range of services.
Welcome to the H&R Fabrics family!
We understand the nuances of your upholstery business. At H&R Fabrics, we do everything we can to make selecting and sourcing the fabrics, trims, supplies, and tools specific to your trade as easy as possible.
We are here to help you. Our extensive fabric, supply and tool inventory combined with our friendly and helpful sales staff means we can be the resource and partner you need to move your business forward.
We love sharing our industry knowledge with you, and we love learning from you as well.
Stay connected to H&R Fabrics! Sign up for our email newsletter and start getting insider perks. Yes! I want perks!
Let’s Get Acquainted!
If you are new to H&R Fabrics, we want to introduce ourselves:
- H&R Fabrics is a family-owned business that’s served the design community in Phoenix for over 50 years. Our management team today is the third generation to own and operate the family business. Because we grew up working here after school and on weekends, it’s in our DNA.
- We lead by example. Our employees treat our customers with respect and deliver exceptional service because that’s how we treat them. We walk our talk. We have an amazing team ready to help you rock your client projects.
- You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. Want to know more about our store policies? Or, how to place a custom order? Check out our FAQ page for all of these details and more.
- We deliver an excellent experience with each transaction. But don’t take our word for it. Our customers tell their own stories of great service, outstanding selection, and how we exceeded their expectations.
There’s even more on our website. We invite you to take a few minutes to explore and get acquainted with us.
Shop Online With Us
We have an online store where you can purchase tools and supplies. You get the advantage of shopping at any time without having to leave your home, office or workroom.
What We Offer You
Here are a few ways that we can support you and your upholstery business:
- We stock thousands of fabrics and trims. Paula, our CEO, travels to markets and trade shows across the US and around the globe to bring our extensive and unique inventory to Phoenix. No matter what your customer’s budget, we have a great selection of products to make your project a success!
- We’ve have the tools and supplies you need. Our inventory includes a large variety of quality tools to make your job easier and virtually stress free. From A to Z, we have all of the upholstery and workroom supplies for every size job and budget.
- Pinched for time? Ask about our delivery service. We are happy to send your order to your upholstery workroom or job site in the Phoenix metro area. Get the 411 on our delivery service to make it easy to get more done in your day. Are you out of the Phoenix metro area? We offer shipping services, too!
- Need H&R to come to you? We have a road warrior sales representative dedicated to serving the design community. We can bring our industry knowledge right to your workroom.
- Did you customer send you on a fabric or trim quest? With our industry connections, we can special order what you want in the quantity you need. We take on special orders like a warp looking for a weft.
- Not sure what you need? We can help you find the right materials to meet the aesthetic and practical requirements of your project. Just ask us and we’ll research what’s available to give you the options you need for your product selection.
Need directions? Or want to call us? Our contact page has everything you need to reach out to us. I want directions
Take An Online Tour
To help you find all of the treasures in stock, we’ve created this video tour.
Our video is great, but it can’t replace seeing (and touching) our inventory. There’s nothing like walking through our 20,000 square foot stocking warehouse to get inspired.
Need help when you are here? Ask one of our friendly team members for a personal tour or help finding exactly what you need.
No Stiletto Zone
One more thing. While we love pretty shoes as much as the next person, we recommend that you wear something practical for your trek here.
We jokingly call this the “No Stiletto Zone,” but it’s actually smart advice. We promise not to look at your feet while you are here.
Call us or ask when you visit and we’ll explain the benefits and requirements for trade accounts.