Here’s what you need to know to shop with us. Questions? Call us at (602) 269-6131
What You Need To Know
Last updated: Friday, May 14, 2021
The CDC has updated their guidelines to say that fully vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask. At this time, fully vaccinated people can shop in our store without a mask.
We are still waiting to hear how the City of Phoenix and State of Arizona respond to the CDC’s latest announcement. We will adapt our store policies to fit within the Phoenix and Arizona guidelines as they are published.
This is a challenging time, but we will make it through together. We thank you for your continued patience as we all try to find our way.
We are currently servicing customers:
- In-store shopping. Full vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask to shop in the store. [Tell me more]
- Local delivery service. We’ve expanded our local delivery service to bring products to your home, office, workroom, or client location. [Tell me more]
Our in-store shopping guidelines:
- Everyone who has been fully vaccinated may shop in our store without a mask.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, according to the CDC guidelines, you should continue to wear a mask when you shop in our store.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you may choose to continue to wear a mask.
- We are not enforcing social distancing. You may choose to remain socially distant while shopping in our store. We want you to do what is comfortable for you.
Local Delivery Service
Did you know that we have a weekday delivery service? Get the full details about how it works on our delivery service page.