What You Need To Know
Last updated: Friday, March 26, 2021
We are doing everything possible to deliver the fabrics, trims, tools and supplies your business needs during this unusual time in our world. We care about the health and safety of our customers and our staff. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines for public safety during this time.
This is a challenging time, but we will make it through together.
We are currently servicing customers:
- In-store shopping. We are following social distancing and safety guidelines, and require our customers to follow them, also. [Tell me more]
- Local delivery service. We’ve expanded our local delivery service to bring products to your home, office, workroom, or client location. [Tell me more]
- Curbside pickup. You can place an order and pick it up at our front door, limiting our contact. [Tell me more]
Our in-store shopping guidelines:
- Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while in the store. If you don’t have a mask, we have some available.
- Our employees must wear a mask while assisting customers and wash their hands after every customer interaction or transaction.
- Parents, please keep your children close to you while you are in the warehouse to keep them safe and allow for proper social distancing.
- We are maintaining social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- We have placed a hand sanitizer dispenser on the front counter for your convenience.
- We disinfect commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
Local Delivery Service
If you haven’t used our local delivery service, this might be the perfect time to try it. Get the full details about our weekday delivery service on our delivery service page.
Curbside Pickup During COVID-19
We now offer curbside pickup at our store. This option allows for social distancing to keep our staff and customers safe.
We accept orders for curbside pickup:
- Phone at (602) 269-6131
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at (602) 269-3280
Here’s what you need to know to place an order for curbside pickup.
- Fees. There is no fee for curbside pickup orders.
- Wholesale account customers. If you have a wholesale account, you have the option of prepaying for your curbside pickup order with a credit card or charging your order to your existing open account. You must sign your invoice for open account orders.
- No wholesale account? If you don’t have a wholesale account with us, you must prepay for your curbside pickup order with a credit card.
- Order Preparation. When you place and pay for your order, we will let you know when it will be ready for pickup. Typically, orders are ready in an hour or less but sometimes take longer depending on how busy we are when we receive your order.
- Order pickup. Curbside orders are boxed or bagged and set inside the front door. Please follow social distancing guidelines when you arrive. If you are picking up your order on an open account, remember that we need your signature on your invoice to complete it.