means giving back and supporting local causes.
We Care About People
In 1965, our founders knew they wanted to run a company that had a reputation for taking care of its people. They put in place the customer service standards we use today, including our employee recognition program. They also donated to worthwhile community causes.
We believe that the real success of our business isn’t measured in our bottom line, but in how we use our resources to make our neighborhood and city a better place. That’s why H&R Fabrics generously donates to causes and charities from our founding in 1965 through today.
H&R Fabrics Donations & Charitable Contributions
In recent years, we have participated in many giving back programs including:
- IFDA Take A Seat annual chair design competition hosted by the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) Arizona chapter with proceeds supporting local military families.
- Komen Breast Cancer Run raises funds and awareness for breast cancer research and community development.
- Bridging Arizona social services organization in Mesa that provides furniture and home goods throughout our community.
- Tumbleweeds helps homeless and at-risk kids get off the streets and build skills that prepare them for a better life.
- Junior Achievement works with local teens living in poverty to help them build skills and a vision for a better future.
- Children’s community art project at various local service organizations. We are dedicated to helping young people explore color, textiles, shapes and textures.
- 100 Pedals provides faith-based support designed to rebuild relationships between parents and the families of addicted children.
- H&R Pillow Project was a collaboration with our workroom partners to fabricate and donate floor pillows to several community organizations.
We don’t make a fuss over our contributions, but we are actively involved in supporting these and other causes in our community.